THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 16, 2009

w.e.i.r.d

i don't know why suddenly he appeared in my dream.err, i just thought of him last night when i realized i haven't talk to him about 2 days, because i cant found him there, i just thought where were he these two days. that's it. and when i went to sleep, i even think about him again, he suddenly came to my dream, and let me know that he was jealous or something means that he doesn't like i thought about anyone else. it's a w-o-w! be in fact i miss him, oh no, i don't like the way i feel, about you!

--when i just want to POST this blog, he suddenly CHAT me.oh no, it's weird. rawrr

~Well, I wish that you would call me right now,so that I could get through to you somehow,but I guess it's safe to say, baby, safe to say,that I'm officially missin' you

0 comments: