THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 9, 2009

uncomfort

besok ulangan sosio,such a suck thing i have to do since i choose the social's class.damn.
sebenerny gue sangat ingin bercerita banyak,tapi si sosio *pigpoops* kaga kalah banyak,dan harus gue selesaikan malem ini juga,secara gue blom balajr sama skali.damn!
and for days before : sumpah gue seneng, tapi ga seneng seneng amat. gue gatau gue mati rasa ato emang ga ngerasa apaapa. senengnya juga ga lama, i dont know why, maybe i have to refresh my mind. talk with some friends. watch funny movies. take happy hours. like ekun's said.
oh God,please. tell me what should i do? *apa emang gue uda ga cocok ama sikon kek gini?*


my wishes : my mom get back soon, safe, and bring many gifts :D
and also i can pass my sosio's exam.

0 comments: