THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 12, 2009

it's choking

things are getting worse.
seems like everything get worse and worse everyday.
school life family church community

and he is one of them,whose make the things going worse
You're like an Indian summer in the middle of winter
Like a hard candy with a surprise center

-Thinking of you,Katy Perry

and for the rest,
I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

-Numb,Linkin Park
i'm tired of being what you all want me to be,
who the hell are you?


i really need a long rest, a holiday, a great vacation, a sweet friend, a new weather, a new atmosphere. simply, a new world.
lend me a new world, please.

0 comments: