THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Decision

The plus and minus for choosing your own way.


+ you got all the experience(s)
+ maximizing your talent
+ maximizing your life
+ enjoy your life and get lost
+ you are happy
+ etc

But here are the minus:

- there will be someone missing, or something
- you lost the opportunity to seeing someone you love surviving, she/he did it all alone
- once you back, the regret is all yours. The happy thing doesn't balance with the sad thing. I mean, seriously.

In fact, I found myself not doing any of those plus, but I'm losing many things. *I don't really thing I deserve.*

See, just wondering which way I would choose, I already lost something, and what would I lose if I chose my own way?
It's not about the right way or the wrong way, but considering the opinions of those who love you, and you loved.

Therefore, I'm so sorry for everything *every single thing* I did that made you anger with me, I did not do that on purpose.

0 comments: