THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 10, 2009

we need christmas

we need Christmas.

oh, it's already december. and the christmas is coming.
everyone had they wish for this christmas.

my wish?
my only wish is i have a GREAT christmas.
i need know is a warm and easy chitchat, the moment that i used to feel years ago.
or maybe, a boy that always makes my heart beats up when his name or his face pop up.

i never think, that i will miss those time when i always told them everything i see, i feel, my nightmare, my family, my boy, my opinion about someone, that we always thought the same. err, every little thing, for sure. it's dedicated to my junior high school girls, kiss :x

then i realize


i'll never realize what i've got till it's gone

and


everything is never as it seems.


i need my old times back! please, or give the others that can makes me feel like i used to feel

0 comments: