THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 11, 2010

i love monday, this monday ♥

i'll love monday, if every monday goes like this day.
i woke up in the morning and not feel very well. something went wrong in my stomach. felt a little stomachache. then i went to school, and arrived on time, than i opened my tupperware, and was going to have my breakfast, but just while i was eating the bell rang. So i stopped my breakfast because my teacher was coming and i sat on the front row.
I was hungry but cant do anything. Okay, then i waited for the changing lesson time, i thought i can use the 5 minutes to finished my breakfast. But, poor me, my maag came earlier than the changing lesson time. Then when changing lesson time, i finished my breakfast and took promag, but i still felt the pain. Then i decided to go to uks on the 3rd lesson.
And the 3rd lesson was sports, and hell yeah no student went to the field, i saw them from sick bay. And i was sleeping at the sick bay till 1 p.m. Oh my, how lazy am i?
At 1 p.m i went to my class, and i saw several classmates there, and i was too lazy to attend the Math class, so i was looking for the reasons, and there it was, i had to do the gso things. And i went to canteen, chat with some friends, and went to computer laboratory 3 and done some things, origami. Hihi.
And that's all for today.
Hmm, no. After school, i missed my choir practice and watched futsal sparing.
And i went home, and online till now.

The conclusion is a day wasted
But i love monday, if it goes like this monday every monday *ribet* and i know it wont, so i still hate MONDAY!

P.S : i'm watching gossip girl now, and i really love them ♥

0 comments: