THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

what's the point of high school?

i was washing my hair when i thought about these things.
this afternoon, i had a conversation with william aka cebol, we talked about our future (read : university) and cebol was talking about Derian, our friend that based from cebol's story is going to leave the town soon, just when we pass this grade, eleven grade. Then i thought what if i met him and any friends there, what we should do? or talk? Are we going to wave others? Or maybe a chit chat? Ehm, dont ever think about laugh together like we used to do, maybe we dont remember each other in that 'independent' country. Then i remember my junior high school friends or my elementary school friends. Some of them, dont remember me. No wave, no hi, no shake hand, nor chit chat. Errr. What a world!
Then i thought, so what's the point of high school? When i go to the college or university, we will learned about our academic field, and dont care where were you stay. Science or social class!

Friends : checked
Knowledge : checked *only half

And the checked things are GOING TO GONE, sooner or later.
That's my opinion, i dont know about yours, and i dont really care.

Last but not least, i became the saddest person, because my friend, Erica Lisani ARE GOING TO LEAVE THE TOWN *and leave me* TOO!
She's going to aussie, for her college degree.






I LOVE YOU TILL THE END, ERICA LISANI ♥

0 comments: