THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 31, 2010

Gemma Aterton

I love GEMMA ATERTON. ♥♥


As Mission Impossible agent in Quantum of Solace.



As Io, in Clash of Titans


As Tamina, in Prince of Persia.


She's so adorable. I really like her :)


And about her film, Prince of Persia, where she play with Jake Gyllenhaal.
It's highly recommended. I love the settings, the place, and even the story.



But something I hate from both of her movie, Clash of the Titans and Prince of Persia are the DISGUSTING SNAKES!
I hate snakes very much. I totally hate any types of reptile. I have a PHOBIA of it.


Jake Gyllenhaal.

And I realize something, in this film, Jake Gyllenhaal a little similar with Kevin Aprilio
-Indonesian Artist-, isn't he?



Or maybe, I should let my eyes rest, so I won't hallucinations again (?)

0 comments: