THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 2, 2010

mean girls

i'm so lazy for update this last two weeks.
Hey y'all.
I have met my girls. And like I said, they were, they are the best in my world!
And from that moment, I realize something, maybe my girls are passive but I know, they are watching.
I learnt something from them about friendship.

"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
-Walter Winchell

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
- Elbert Hubard

"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life."
- (sent by Dior Yamasaki)

"I can trust my friends. These people force me to examine, encourage me to grow."
-Cher

"The best mirror is an old friend."
- George Herbert

"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial."
- Thomas Jefferson

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
- Henry Ford



*minus cecel*

I love you girls, more and more. ♥

0 comments: