THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

too much things i want to share :D

since last Friday,devi,aal and me spent a lot time together :DD
we just like 3 little pigs wakakaka

and this monday, i ran out from my school at 12 a.m, was picked up by ekun and firly.
FIRST plan was going to ancol, but suddenly it rain.then we change our destination to TIM, taman ismail marzuki. in front of monas, kita ditilang. ampe TIM, planetariumny TUTUP! c ekun yg uda kbelet pipis pun cari wc, abis pipis, we decided to go to PLANGI SKY DINING. tapi TUHAN bkehendak lain, salah jalan, kejebak macet 4 jam. gila dah, tauny uda sore, jadi muter dan gjadi k PLANGI, and decided to go HOME! such a unfortunate day.
this tuesday, i went to sms with devi, and aal. we didnt have enough money to eat much but we were very hungry. i was trying to convince devi so devi want to eat pizza hut, and devi trust me, so i and devi nge-delight. and we were delight-ing for TWO ROUND, dua ronde.wakaka *with aal of course*
this wednesday, we went to sms again to bought mami's present. we were searching on tuesday, and now we just paid it. today i watched star trek with lele,nia,aal,adi,joan and wilson, before i left to piano course, when i left to piano course, devi aal tommy and debby were watching drag me to hell.
anw, star trek is cool, but i dont really like it, cause it didnt makes me refreshing. huee T.T

and today i heard a news that makes me really shocked! my ex-senior, aditya pramanta, aka adit, puspi's ex bf, is being jail, cause he's murdered his gf. wiw. sounds horrible.

well, tommorow, i'm FREE. yeay. and i HAVE TO pray, for my report book, i BELIEVE i PASS THIS GRADE! Please GOD, help me. in the name of JESUS, AMEN!

0 comments: